----| Game made for UDC Jam #4, WIP |----
In gravity bender, you control a ball and make your way between puzzles and obstacles to reach your destination while controlling gravity.
WIP - You have four levels now!
What is done?
Tutorial map 1 - 80% (only finishing touches now)
Tutorial map 2 - 80% (only finishing touches now)
Map 3 - Underground 1 - 80% (only finishing touches now)
Map 5 - Underground 3 - 90% finished!
Finishing touches refer to: Making the entire map outside of unity basic materials (in a program like blender) for bug fixing and performace.
W A S D - Change gravity;
R - If you got stuck, try pressing it slowly, it will shake your character.
E - Use objects like teleporters
- Credits -
The audios used in the game are:
- Coin Pickup Sound V0.2 (CC0)
- Ocean Waves Crushing (By Luftrum (CCA))
- Creepy Cavern SFX (CC0)
- Epic Battle Music 1 (CC0)
Every audio has been taken from Freesound.org
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v0.4b Small bug fixesMar 09, 2019
- V0.4a Released (Last version prior to the end of the UDC Jam #4)Mar 08, 2019
- V0.3a LaunchedMar 05, 2019
- V0.2a LaunchedMar 04, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.